At the 向日葵视频;Verne, one鈥檚 education extends far beyond the classroom and even graduation. Through experiential learning, La Verne students continue to grow personally and professionally years after degree completion. Academic programs are offered at the central La Verne campus, online, and at several regional campuses at both traditional and accelerated paces, so students can pursue degrees in a variety of formats and time frames.
La Verne students are made up of traditional undergraduates, as well as graduate, adult, and online learners. The average student-faculty ratio is 14:1 and 66% of classes have no more than 19 students, which allows professors to focus on putting the student first. La Verne faculty are experts and renowned scholars that work closely with students, many times one-on-one, to provide personal attention.
The Five Colleges
There are five colleges at the 向日葵视频;Verne: The College of Arts and Sciences, The College of Business, The LaFetra College of Education, the C谩stulo de la Rocha College of Health and Community Well-Being, and The College of Law and Public Service.
- offers over 50 majors, minors, and certificates.
- offers several undergraduate majors and minors, as well as seven masters programs and doctorates in Business Administration (DBA) and Public Administration (DPA).
- includes several undergraduate and master鈥檚 degrees, as well as a doctorate in organizational leadership (EdD).
- offers 10 degree options, including four undergraduate programs, five masters’ degrees, and the doctorate in clinical psychology.
- program is offered at its own campus in Ontario, CA, and includes with business administration, public administration, and educational leadership.
In addition to the main campus, 向日葵视频;Verne also has regional campuses in Bakersfield, Burbank, Irvine, Ontario, and Santa Clarita. Classes at regional campuses are accelerated and flexible, with most courses meeting in the evenings and on weekends. Many programs are also offered online, giving adult learners even more options to earn a degree while still working. La Verne also offers degrees at Vandenberg SFB and Naval Base Ventura County and at select community colleges.
Theory and Practice
Academics at La Verne are centered around theory and practice. That鈥檚 why professors give students the opportunities to apply concepts in real-world scenarios. The university strives to achieve educational excellence by continuously strengthening resources and enhancing facilities and technology to give students hands-on learning experiences.
Furthermore, using one鈥檚 education to give back to the community is a core value at the 向日葵视频;Verne. Students donate time and academic expertise to the community, helping local businesses and others in need.